Thursday, October 22, 2009

Welcome...

Hi, everyone...I send out a warm welcome to all who've stopped by. We've had so many requests for online communication, that I decided to start this blog. It's new to me, so please bare with me, but I think it's going ok and will be fun. Right now, I don't know how often I'll update things or post, but hopefully I'll be able to do it at least once a week. Also, if we're fixin' to have a sale, I'll post it here in advance to let everyone know the deals they can get. Some of you are from out of town/state, welcome, and please feel free to give me a call or comment on anything I post, I welcome your input, questions, comments, and replies. If I can help, I will gladly do so, and if for some reason I don't know something, I'll help you find the answer to your question. Thanks again, for stopping by, and don't forget to click the 'follow me' tab at the right, it's a perfect way to see who all's interested and how many people my blog touches.
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some stitchin' good comments! We love to hear them!


Come join the quilt class

Come join the quilt class

Seminol Patchwork Class

Seminol Patchwork Class