Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Quilting Class

Hey everyone. Just a little note to update you all on our latest quilting class. We had a wonderful time! Lots of sharing, laughter, oh and sewing too. Our class was on the Seminol Patchwork Technique. It's lots of fun with all kinds of possibilities! I'll try to get some pictures uploaded soon. We also decided our next class will be on the 9th of Nov and we're going to do a Quilted Christmas Tabletopper. Just in time for the Holidays. Give me a call at the shop if you're interested. It should be a good time. It'll make a great Christmas gift for someone on your christmas list!! Hope to hear from you! Sue

3 comments:

  1. Hello Sue! I had a great time Monday! I hope to finish the Seminole patchwork soon. Got so many UFO's in line to be completed right now, the Seminole will have to wait! Please sign me up for the table topper class on Nov. 9. Sally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sally, you and your mother-in-law are signed up. Looking forward to it myself. Thanks Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great class on the SIMINOLE PATCHWORK. I plan to work on it until I finish the top. HAPPY THANKSGIVING

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some stitchin' good comments! We love to hear them!


Come join the quilt class

Come join the quilt class

Seminol Patchwork Class

Seminol Patchwork Class