Have some fabric you're done looking at? Need some different fabric for project, ideas, inspiration? Need to expand your personal inventory? well, how about joining us for a FABRIC SWAP?!!
WHEN? Satruday, JUNE 11 (which is also the last day of our 15-30% SALE!)
TIME? 10 am - 11 am
What's a FABRIC SWAP? Well, have you heard of the new fad where friends get together and swap clothes? Well, it's just like that, but we're gonna be swapping FABRIC! how FUN!! Everyone brings in fabric that they'd like to swap with someone else for different fabric that THEY bring in.
The rules are simple:
- fabric MUST be at least the size of a fat quarter (18"X22") or larger
- NO double knit
- you swap one piece-for-one piece of agreed upon size/description
- negotiations are between the individuals
- negotiations must be of mutual agreement
- Quilter's Corner will not be held responsible for any unsatisfied trades