Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New Additions

Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in such a long time. We've made a few changes and I've been really focused on them. I've moved a few things around and we added a JCPenney Catalog store. So now when you come to the quilt shop, you can also visit JCP catalog. I've ordered lots of new fabric and it's started coming in. Plus I went on a buying spree. I'm trying a new project too. So, if you haven't already done so, come in and see the changes.

How about a challenge Block. Everyone buys a specific fat quarter and then makes a 12.5 inch square with it and any other "like quality" fabric. Bring it in on a sat and we'll have show and tell. Then we put everyone's name in a drawing and pull a name. The winner gets them all to do whatever they want with them. Make a quilt, use some of them for pillows, whatever you want. Our first one is June 26th at 10:30. Hoping for a good turnout. If so, we'll do another one in July and keep going.

On a personal level, I had a son graduate from high school and is already going to college. No summer break for him. I sure do miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave us some stitchin' good comments! We love to hear them!


Come join the quilt class

Come join the quilt class

Seminol Patchwork Class

Seminol Patchwork Class